This National Association of Emergency Medical
Technicians (NAEMT) course was created by the US
Department of Defense Committee on TCCC.
This 8 hour course is designed for non-medical military
personnel and first responders, and teaches the basic
medical interventions of the TECC protocols, applied in
a tactical setting, such as an active shooter event or
mass casualty incident.
In this NAEMT certified course, you will:
- Learn the history and evolution of TCCC/TECC concepts.
- Learn how to perform a rapid trauma assessment, and learn to recognize
immediate life-threatening conditions.
- Learn how to treat and practice treating massive bleeding through the
rapid application of combat tourniquets, hemostatic gauze, and pressure
- Learn how to treat and manage airway issues.
- Learn how to treat and manage penetrating chest wounds using combat
- Learn how to care for traumatic shock.
- Learn how to perform emergency rescues.
You will practice hands-on with actual and simulated trauma care components in both classroom drills and reality based scenarios.
A custom Tactical Medical Solutions Patrol Trauma Kit is available, which, if purchased separately, would retail for over $200. The kit contains:
- Drop leg trauma pouch
- Tourniquet belt pouch
- SOFTT-W Tourniquet
- CELOX Rapid Hemostatic Gauze
- CELOX Ribbon Hemostatic Gauze
- Olaes Trauma Bandage
- FOX Combat Chest Seals
- EMT Shears
- Emergency Heat Blanket
Swift Tactical is an Authorized Vendor for Tactical Medical Solutions
You will gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence to perform swift life-saving techniques in critical trauma emergencies. You will be able to apply these skills anywhere, to save yourself, and others around you, during mass casualty or trauma incidents, or other traumatic accidents.
You will receive course certification through NAEMT, and certified EMTs and Paramedics will be earn 8 hours of EMS Continuing Education credits (CEs) through CAPCE.